Thursday, March 8, 2012

Winterclash 2010

The Winterclash is the most important rollerblading event in Europe. Johannes Jacobi and his team began its Story in 2005 and since then it is the weekend we're all waiting for.
Is the first big event of the year, so even if we (we as bladers) don't attend it, we're waiting for the results and the edits to see how is everything going. So it's something like a blading society thermometer.
2010 was an important year for the competition, because the organization tried to make a huge step trying to make the event, should I say "mainstream" "organized"? Anyway for the first time it took place out of a skatepark, and a huge angar was rent and they put seats, bar, tradeshow, security...
I had the opportunity to go to my first Winterclash because by then I was spending the year at Germany. The rest is history. Here I show you the portraits I took, the light conditions wasn't great, so the photos are a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment